Counselors for My Village Camps are critical to the goal of happy, inspired kids. We are dedicated to their personal and professional growth to provide the tools to create “the magic”. We hold high expectations to deliver a WOW experience and are seeking individuals who genuinely care about kids and are eager to think innovatively to create an amazing experience.
- Create personal emotional connections delivering a WOW experience
- Provide leadership, energy, camp spirit and care for campers, constantly assessing group dynamics and responding to the needs of individual campers
- Contribute to and participate in daily operations of the camp, all-camp activities, and snack & lunch supervision
- Participate in team meetings
- Set, work towards, and achieve measurable personal and professional development goals
- A passion for working with children and a willingness to perform skits, dance and be silly!
- Prior experience working with children
- Self-motivated, dependable, reliable and a high level of maturity
- Flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands
- Ability to operate and contribute to a collaborative team environment
- Openness to feedback and desire to grow personally and professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly, maturely and compassionately
- Maintain an excellent work ethic, a high level of energy and exceptional enthusiasm throughout the day
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Must be 18 years of age and a high school graduate
Experience & Education:
- College student or graduate
- Demonstrated passion for working with kids
- Experience working with kids or in a camp setting a plus
Email resume to email@example.com
Leaders in Training
The Leaders-in-Training program is a youth development program where teens gain real world work experience. Under staff guidance, teens will work with other teens in supervising campers, leading games, and learn about teamwork. LIT candidates will have the opportunity to go through an interview process and if chosen earn community service hours.
• Must be between the age of 13 and 17 years old
• A passion for working with kids, with a willingness to perform skits, dance and be silly!
• Self-motivated, dependable, reliable, ability to communicate maturely and compassionately.
• Maintain an excellent work ethic, a high level of energy and exceptional enthusiasm throughout the day
Each candidate must complete a Leaders in Training application/agreement form and submit scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be contacted for interview times (both individual and group interviews). Please click HERE to be taken to the form.
Interview date and times: (candidate must be available on this day for interviews)
• Candidates must commit to 1 week (20hrs per week) between 8:00am – 5:00pm
My Village Camps creating experiences that inspire kids to be themselves.